Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Poems for Trump #19 Michael Moore.



Michael Moore



Michael Moore's red hat

Michael Moore has
a red baseball hat,
he wears it an awful lot,
especially lately,
I think it means
he's one of the people,
& he speaks up for the people
as he wears his red
baseball hat,
the people chose a Muslim ban,
a great big
15 billion dollar wall,
America First,
& Make America
Great Again,
Michael Moore keeps
on & on
about understanding
& empathy,
& listening,
my understanding is
that the people
voted for a Muslim ban,
a great big wall,
America First,
& Make America
Great Again,
beyond those realities,
I really don't
have the empathy
or will
to understand,
I'm sorry Michael,
I'm just plain empty
after 10 days
of their Saviour,
God's Chosen,
the Straight-Talker,
I'm just plain done.

No comments:

Post a Comment